cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rule Id GRAC_AR_Initiator rule result GRAC_DEFAULT_RESULT Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am looking for what is the Rule Id GRAC_AR_Initiator rule result GRAC_DEFAULT_RESULT Value.

Can we added more Result Values in this.

Snapshot attached for reference

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Rule Id GRAC_AR_Initiator is an initiator rule which determines the path upon submission of the request. Rule result value can be added through a BRF Plus Rule.

Regards,

Manjeera Kuppala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjeera,

Thanks for reply.

Can you please tell us what is the value of GRAC_DEFAULT_RESULT.

0 Kudos

Sachin,

GRAC_DEFAULT_RESULT is a standard function module based rule where a function module is coded to output rule results. It is not a BRF+ flat rule. Refer the below document for more info

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-1566

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Manjeera Kuppala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjeera,

Thanks for the Document, i already gone through.

Let me explain you, what i am looking for..

Initiator rule trigger if no SoD then go with default result.

But if SoD is there then it moves to Location wise means if Request belongs to Location A then it moves to User Group A.

Same Initiator Rule, Routing Rule have Result.

So other then BRF+ can we achieve this ?

Need your advice on this.

0 Kudos

Sachin,

Usually we go with BRF+ flat rule for customized workflow( like you mentioned when SOD is there) by providing a routing rule.

Regards,

Manjeera Kuppala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information

Is there any way to achieve this other than BRF+ ?

Like add more result in SoD Result or create multiple paths.

0 Kudos

It depends on your requirement if you need the request to follow a customized path right from initiator rule then we use BRF+ and add rule result value or else you can always add a new stage in to a standard WF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

"else you can always add a new stage in to a standard WF"correct me if i am wrong

This means i have to create multiple stages for e.g. if i have 4 Locations then i have to create 4 stages in Default Stage.

0 Kudos

Sachin,

Let me explain you, what i am looking for..

Initiator rule trigger if no SoD then go with default result.

But if SoD is there then it moves to Location wise means if Request belongs to Location A then it moves to User Group A.

Same Initiator Rule, Routing Rule have Result.

So other then BRF+ can we achieve this ?

As per you mentioned you can add a SOD detour path in MSMP if SOD violations are found. But if you want the request to be sent to different locations based on locations after SOD's detection then this will require a custom BRF+ agent rule based upon the usergroup.  GRC 300 course covers detail explanation of it.

Regards,

Manjeera Kuppala