cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Integration Process" in Enterprise Service Builder, Configuration in Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have created a small integration process under "Integration Processes" node in Enterprise Service Builder. I have also created relevant Data Types, Message Types, Message Mappings, interfaces etc and all of them are activated.

The integration scenario is to emulate File -> SAP PI <-> SOAP <-> SAP PI -> File

I am not able to understand where in the "Integration Directory" I can use this integration process that I created. I have created communication channels/business components for interaction between File to SAP PI, SAP PI to SOAP to SAP PI, SAP PI to File.

I tried configuration wizard but I am not able to understand how to do this.

Any help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Upendra,

First you need to import Integration Process in ID and then consider it as a Business system while configuring your scenario.

Your scenario will work as below

1. File to IP

2. IP to SOAP Business System (Synchronous I assume)

3. IP to File

You should create all the objects for all the specified flows under same Configuration Scenario.

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand,

How do I import integratoin process in ID? I am not getting any option in "Integration Builder" to do the same.

Regards

Upendra

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I hope you are not using PI 7.3 AEX (as it doesn't support BPM). In other versions, in ID you will get options. I dont have currently PI at my hand so unable to specify the exact path.

"Right-click the Integration Process node and choose New. A wizard will open up. Click on Continue. Choose the Repository process you created in the Integration Repository and click on Continue. Give a name to the process. This may or may not be same as the repository process. But for better understanding, it is suggested to keep both the names same. Save the object."

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I am using PI 7.1. Is it under Integration Builder --> Tools - > Import Configuration Objects.

I exported the integration process from the Enterprise service builder and saved it as a zip file on my local machine.

After that I imported it in the Integration Directory according the steps mentioned in the first line.

I am not able to see the Integration process in my configuration scenario anywhere. How do I use this integration process.

Regards

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You need not import it in ID after creating a transport object. The Integration Process when created in ESR is imported directly in ID using the steps I mentioned.

Go to NEW Object and select Integration process, it will take you to a list of IP objects existing in ESR, you need to select the one created by you in ESR and proceed.

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand,

I was finally able to use the integration process. It is now visible in the integration directory.

How many Receiver Determinations I need to create? I have read a link, similar to my scenario which says that 3 receiver determinations need to be made. However I am able to create only 1

1. File to Integration Process (able to create)

2. Integration Process to SOAP (not able to create)

3. Integration Process to File (not able to create)

Regards

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You must be aware about the abstract interfaces being used for BPM scenarios.

so once you are able to import the IP in your ID your half problem is solved.

Regarding rest of your configuration, kindly do little search on forum. You will find several links.

Thanks

Anand

Award points if helpful...

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patil,

You can use and develop the scenario as below link:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/FILE+TO+RFC+TO+FILE+with+BPM

Regards,

Sreeni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I import the integration process in ID?

Regards