cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS planned order having internal order number 000000000000 , and not getting ciffed to R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have ppds order with internal order number 000000000000 as seen in ccr .I am tring to push it to apo but it is showing an error in LP1 side (slg1) that couldnot explode phantom bom assembly . But this problem was cleared but still it is stuck in ccr.

Please suggest how to proceed ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohita,

I don't know what " LP1 side (slg1)" means.

You don't push internal orders to APO.  You push internal orders to ECC, where they are re-created, and then ECC pushes the new order back to APO, where it replaces the internal order.

I suspect that the master data contained within the Planned order is inconsistent with the Master Data contained in ECC.  Assure yourself that the corrected PPM or PDS exists in SCM.  Delete the original Planned order; delete the queue.  Now recreate the order in SCM.  If you have, as you say, "cleared" the problem, the new order should CIF across without error.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All ,

my problem was resolved with deletion and recreation.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohita,

I believe by SLG1 you are referring to Log in your ECC system,

Can you please share what specific message you are getting in CCR for this, and what is the message you are getting in SLG1 now for this.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohita

Can you check the number range of orders in spro. If there is no number range assigned to order, it will not get cifed to APO.

Regards

Chuck11