cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when assigning Sel. Condition type to Characterstic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SD variant configuration. Can you please help me in this error.

I created Selection condition type dependency. When I was trying to assign this dependency to Characteristic I got the error "

Dependency type Sel. condition not allowed for this object"

Thanks

Siri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Siri,

Selection-conditions are assigned to BOM components for conditional exploding. For example, if you want a particular BOM component to be added as a line item on the fulfillment of a particular condition.

With characteristics or characteristic values, you can the pre-condition type of dependency. Using that, you can hide or display characteristics or characteristic values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thank You! I changed to pre-condition and it is good.

I have another issue that VA00 is not coming into pricing. I see PR00, but not VA00.

In Pricing analysis, the variant is not determined. Thats is the problem.but not sure where and what I am missing.

I defined ZSDC characteristic with character data type format, and value assignment "Multiple Values"

has 2 values  'RED', 'BLUE'.

I gave SDCOM and VKOND in 'addnl data' tab.

Created class and added this characterstic, and assigned class to configurable material

Also defined object dependency $SELF.ZSDC = 'RED'

Assign this object dependency to ZSDC.

Included VA00 into pricing procedure.

In VK11, maintain condition records for variant 'RED' and 'BLUE'

Am I missing something?

Thanks

Siri

kakshat
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sorry but I won't be able to help you with this pricing related question of yours.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problem. I posted the same question in SD discussion also..

Thank You!

Siri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siri

Can you please raise this question in another thread under variant configuration. I shall be able to reply to you over there regardin VA00/PR00.

Thanks and Regards

Adithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If CondTy- VA00 is not appearing in the SO, check if you have marked it Manual in the procedure.

Also, hope you have used a "Procedure" dependency.

Regards,

Rajesh

Answers (0)