cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FU stage based TCCS determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have 2 TCCSs on my Forwarding Agreement, and I would like to determine them based on stages (I assume FWO or FU stages).

Ho can I do that with master data and super user access only? Unfortunately I don't have config access and can't customize anything.

However, I am able to create conditions and charge calculation rules.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Cheers,

Adrian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Clark_Huang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

In the items of agreement, you can maintain the "Stage Category" to determine the difference TCCS.

Best Regards

Clark Huang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clark,

thank you for replying.

I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean Forwarding and Freight Agreements?

And where would I find the Stage Category?

Thank you,

Adrian

Clark_Huang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

Yes, i mean the item under Forwarding/Freight Agreements.

Best Regards

Clark Huang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Clark,

This feature is supported from 8.1 or 9.0 not in release 8.0.

@Adrain: You can create Rate tables with Source and destination locations which you can refer in Calculation sheet. and also add preconditions where ever necessary in your calculation sheet for making it look like stage calculation.

Also Use Calculation Resolution base as 'Stage' in calculation sheet and define Preconditions for the Charge type.

Otherwise be really specific with stage type determination and all that logic, you need to go with BRF Plus as Pranav mentioned above

Regards,

Nitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

thank you very much for your answer.

I will keep this in mind.

Regards,

Adrian

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

It is possible to enter different stage_type for each agreement item(TCCS).....if you are using calculation level = 'stage', system will automatically filter the TCCS based upon the stage_type.

I'm not sure which TM release you are working with, this feature is not available in all releases.

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

thank you for your answer.

I am working in SAP TM 8.0.

You mentioned stage_types. Where would you enter those? In a precondition rule for TCCS?

And by calculation level, do you mean the calculation base?

Unfortunately I can't set the calculation bases to stage. They need to be container and product on one TCCS and root on the other (because of compare high/low).

Thank you,

Adrian

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

Unfortunately this entire feature of entering stage_cat & filtering TCCS based upon it is not available in 8.0, This feature is available from 8.1 onwards.

Calculation level is not similar to calculation base...both are differnet things, calculation level gives you flexibility to calculate charges for ROOT, ITEM & STAGE.

Calculation base is used in Rate table as a dimesnion to set the price, and what you have mentioned as calculation base in your previous reply is actually called 'Calculation Resolution Base' or 'Resolution base' used to decide how many times a charge line should be used.

Now to model your scenario you can create BRF plus preconditions( i think you need a new precondition type also, e.g. TCM_*) to filter the non-required TCCS, once you create this condition you can assign it to 'Preconditions' tab of agreement items.

Thanks & Regards,

Tarun Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarun,

Thank you for your answer and I am really sorry for the late reply. I was tied up with other tasks.

I do not think that I have access to BRF plus functionality. However, I can talk to our SAP team and provide this possibility.

Thank you again.

Adrian