cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layout Easydms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

is there a possiblity to add a column of table draw (p.ex: field res1) to the document data in the layout ? I have to make this column visible in explorer.

THX

Norbert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the layout, you can add class and characteristics. If you can make this as a characteristic of a class, then you can display this in the layout.

Rgds,

Anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, but this is clear, i can put it into a characteristic no problem. The reason why I asked is that we have thousands of documents and the performance is not the best when we must load all the charact. for each document, so i do not want to put it there.

moreover we have to display a certain order of the folders. Thus I thought I could use e. g. the draw-res1 field as a sortfield. Maybe is it possible to sort the output in abap ( this would solve for me any problem with it ) ??

Best regards

Norbert

former_member345274
Participant
0 Kudos

I am not sure if this answer is appropriate for this thread, but I think this answer might help. If there is a performance issue, please run performance analysis on the corresponding EasyDMS operation and create an index on DB related to the the time consuming data base quires.This will really increase the performance.

Jomerce