cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to connect PI 7.3.0 with IBM MQ 7.5. Not able to find com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda file

phanikumar_akella
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I am trying to connect PI 7.3.0 with IBM MQ Series 7.5. Both PI and MQ are running on same machine (OS: Win 2008 R2 and DB: Oracle 11g). I am trying to deploy JMS drivers through JSPM. I am not able to trace the com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda file in PI 7.3.0 installation dump. In PI 7.1.1 it used to be in below path:

Drive:\PIInst\nw7.0widEHP1 Java based sw comp\DATA_UNITS\JAVA_J2EE_OSINDEP_J2EE_INST

1. Can you please let me know if the file name or location has changed in PI 7.3.0?

2. I tried using the PI 7.1 .sda file and deploy the same in JSPM. It is not recognizing the file. Do I need to change any version details in the file? If possible please mail the PI 7.3  sda file to my mail id

3. I am using the below jars for connecting to MQ 7.5. Are these files still hold good for MQ 7.5? Please let me know if I need to include any more file.

com.ibm.mq.jar; com.ibm.mqbind.jar, com.ibm.mqjms.jar, connector.jar

If possible please mail required JMS drivers to connect with MQ 7.5 to my mail id

Thanks

Phani Akella

Message was edited by: Kenny Scott

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi
1. Can you please let me know if the file name or location has changed in PI 7.3.0?
>>>> You can download the file \DATA_UNITS\JAVA_J2EE_OSINDEP_UT and go to file SAPXI3RDPARTY01_0. Open it with Zip file and then In deployed archives you can see the file com.sap.aii.adapter.lib
2. I tried using the PI 7.1 .sda file and deploy the same in JSPM. It is not recognizing the file. Do I need to change any version details in the file? If possible please mail the PI 7.3  sda file to my mail id
>>>>>> If you want to deploy the PI 7.1 sda file please start your JSPM with command
go -config=/jspm/forceMode=true -config=/jspm/deployVersionRule=updateAll

Message was edited by: Kenny Scott

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Phani,

You find com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda in directory DATA_UNITS\JAVA_J2EE_OSINDEP_J2EE_INST on your SAP NetWeaver Java installation DVD. please check with your Basis Team.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/48/cafc972fbb5c97e10000000a42189d/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prasanth

phanikumar_akella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth

I am not able to trace this file in PI dump. If possible can you please mail this file to me. Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

We will need to go through these same upgrades someday (PI and MQ). I don't have the answer, but writing to ask you to please share your findings...maybe cross post here on William Li's blog about MQ drivers. This would make a good Wiki or addition to the JMS IBM MQ SAP Note.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2010/02/05/ibm-mq-53-60-70-interoperability-...