cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Source Directories of Single File CC to correspoding AS2 Receivers in PI 7.3

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario where I want send a file from DIR1 to RCVR1 and DIR2 to RCVR2.

Here the source DIRs using only one File Sender Adapter and RCVRs as using two AS2 Adapters.

How to determine the RCVR1 based on DIR1 provided that we are not using ESR Objects but all Dummy objects are used?

Regards,

Sreeni.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use the context object called Directory in your xPath.

You need to check ASMA in your File Sender CC and make sure to check the File Directory.

Hope this helps,

Mark

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

But I am not using ESR Objects.

Is it posible without using Mapping (I think it requires Mapping to use these context Objects)?

Regards,

Sreeni.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is definitely possible without using mapping (just ASMA). The ones that you are referring to (context objects in ESR) requires them to be created and specified in the service interface. The ones that are SAP provided (like the one I shown) do not require this though.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

As suggested by Mark, you can use SAP Provided Context object 'Directory' in your receiver determination conditions. Check ASMA and Directory check boxes in your sender CC. No ESR objects needed to use this context object.

Answers (0)