cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Contract mass change enhancement error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using SRM 7.0 & implementing new Contract mass change functionality for header P.Org. & P. Group data. I have created a Web Dynpro Component (with View similar to /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_AO_CT_MC_D), & implemeted a BADI /SAPSRM/CTR_MC_BADI & added an entry in Table BBPV_CTR_MASSOP.

After selecting the change method i am getting the error "View O_V_PURCH does not exist in the component YWDC_UI_AO_CTR". Actually, O_V_PURCH is an outbound plug of the WEb Dynpro Component. I am not sure why this eror is coming.

Could you please help me out in this. That will be a great help.

I have done the changes as per SAP given link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/8d/3a9442bf2d1031e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

If i give plug name as view name i will get different error saying that view does not exists.

please suggest how to proceed

Thanks

Nirmal Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nirmal

I am facing the same issue.

Have you find a solution for this?

Kind regards,

Martin

preeti_negi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

I have worked on these issues for various customers and have also tested this in internal SAP

systems

The parameter you need to pass is window name that you have to copy from your wd component

eg class 'ZCL_CTR_HEADER_MASS_CHANGE' method:

/SAPSRM/IF_EX_CTR_MASS_BADI~CTR_DEFINE_UI,

i.e. ls_params-value = 'I_V_PURCH_DATA' with:-

ls_params-value = 'ZWDC_UI_AO_CT_MC_HDR'.

( The parameter you are passing is inbound plug, which is wrong and you

need to pass window name ZWDC_UI_AO_CT_MC_HDR instead ).

This will definitely solve the dump and functionality will work.

In case if you are using multiple wd components then you need to implement note 1875269 to navigate

from one wd z component to another wd z component.

Best Regards,

Preeti