Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track Master Agreement changes

former_member252154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are implementing SAP SOURCING 9.

Is there a standard way to track any changes in a Master agreement with user ID who performed the change?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Le,

In any master agreement header tab,there is 'change History'(at last of page).from this you can track.

With Regards,

Jaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

If any particular field value is changed on MA page ( for example - Expiration date is changed to some value )  , is it possible to track the change along with user name ?

Regards

Sudipta

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are 'collaborator with read and write access' then only can make change in Master Agreement.Other wise nobody even cannot view your Master agreement.

With Regards,

Jaheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply ..

However , it was not my question . I want to know that if any person ( collaborator ) has done any changes of value , is it possible to track  - who has changed what value ? 

For example - XYZ is added as collaborator ( read/ write ) and changed the total price from 1000 to 2000 .

Is it possible to track the entire audit trail ?

0 Kudos

Hi Sudipta,

Using standard functionality it is not possible to track changes at the field level unfortunately. Only for a few key fields such as Expiration Date on the MA, system tracks field level changes. I have seen implementations where a completely custom solution was built to meet this requirement, however, I would caution that such a solution could have potential performance impact.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vikram  for the reply

Regards

Sudipta

Answers (0)