Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Partially OK"

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I see this status on Role Assignments sometimes (usually after GRC has checked a role assignment)

Is there a way to check for this status in the database?  Ideally, if I see a partially OK after GRC is done, I want to drop the role, so being able to get the role name from the IDS would be important.

Thanks,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matt

I've seen this before but it was a while ago that I did some investigation.

What I think it means is that the role or one of the subordinates hasn't been assigned properly for some reason (validity or whatever).

Ok - found it - its being returned by the stored procedure: MXP_RETRY_ASSIGNMENT_VALIDITY.

If mxi_link.mcExecState = 1 and (mxi_link.mcAssignedDirect = 1 OR

mxi_link.mcAssignedDynamicGroup = 1) AND mxi_link.mcExecStateHierarchy =4

OR

mxi_link.mcExecStateHierarchy = 2 and operation = 1 (redoing all, not just failed assignments)

So, essentially you could check for those values in the link for the user/role and if they exist, take some action.

I'd suggest taking a look at the stored procedure to see why its returning Partially OK in reference to your specific data.  It may actually be a valid response.

Peter

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excellent, this matches up with something I found in my old notes.  What ticks me off more is I seem to have asked the same question twice!

Cheers,

Matt

Answers (0)