Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OS Log on to sap JEE Host

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

even when i try to connect the NetWeaver Developer Studio to Java AS,

my Admin User Name and my password never accepted.

Is it correct to use the log on id of NetWeaver Administrator?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi Alexander

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Java/NWDS+Troubleshooting#NWDSTroubleshooting-TSG_NWDS4

SAP Note 1834579. I needed to reboot the server to restart the service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever I deploy/undeploy from NWDS (nwds-extsoa-7.3-EHP1-SP13-PAT0000-win32) I invariably get an error of:

Could not establish connection to AS Java on [YYZN00548747A:50004]. Cannot authenticate the user. Wrong or missing security credentials (password) for principal [Administrator], or the specified principal has no permissions to perform JNDI related operations. [INFO: 3/12/15 1:33 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Worker-7,5,main]]

Then I get the window prompt for os logon to sap jee host.   When I use my NWDS Administrator password it then carries on with execution, but it is really annoying as every deploy/undeploy event will prompt me even though I have checked off the option to save password.

Firing up NWDS is even worse, I get prompted 5/6 times over and over for password authentication.  I have tried toggling between my OS username/password, my instance username/password (a01adm) and even my Administrator password and in all cases after the 6th try it works.   If any one has a solution that would really help solve this headache that would be much appreciated!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Alexander,

System seems to be asking for admin user at operating system level. Try to enter your <sid>adm username and password.

Let us know the feedback after trying this

Regards,

Saju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saju,

thank you for your reply.

I guess i took the correct id.

I take the same User ID and Password i used for NetWeaver AS Java.
Could it be possible that my Version of NWDS and JVM is not up to date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Alexander,

Can u please confirm which user id you are using . Is it Administrator or <sid>adm. Also wats the version of NWDS and jvm .

Regards,

Saju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saju,

the reason for my request is that i try to assign users from UME to the tasks in my composite application in NWDS.
But everytime i got an error message like this:

Do you have any Idea what i do wrong?

I hope you are the right contact person.

Thank you very much,

Alexander Gülikers