Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusion & listing user change log

sathish_gentila
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Where do I find the user change log of listing & exclusion?

Issue:-

1. In VB02 transaction code user has changed the end date & tried to find the user change log but I couldn't find anywhere. I checke  in the tables KOTG* & “CDHDR” tables even in this tables I didn’t get which user has changed that end date.
  2. Listing and exclusion change log is there in standard SAP? If it is not there how/where we can active or development logic.

Please help us to resolve the above issue.

Thanks

Kumar

Message was edited by: Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Kindly check that table logging for KOTG001 is active or not under SE11 T-code (Technical Setting).

It will take place only if parameter in the system profile is set correctly.

Also check in the T-Code: SCU3 for existing log change.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Kundan

0 Kudos
moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Select the line item and click on detail icon. Try this.

Thanks

sathish_gentila
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Thanks for your reply.

Please look into the issue details.

Where do I find the user change log of listing & exclusion?

Issue:-

1. In VB02 transaction code user has changed the end date & I tried to find the user change log but I couldn't find anywhere. I checked in the tables KOTG* & “CDHDR” tables even in this tables I didn’t get which user has changed that end date.
  2. Listing and exclusion change log is there in standard SAP? If it is not there how/where we can active or development logic.

Please help us to resolve the above issue.

Regards

Kumar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sathish

I am sorry for misunderstanding the requirement. For output condition records and listing/exclusion there is no change log in system. If you want to check data from past record then I don't think so this is possible. If you want to check in future for next two days for instance, please ask your security BASIS guy to activate security audit in SM19. I hope this will show the change log.

Also check the SAP note 1796052 with your ABAPER if it is helpful for you or not.

Thanks