cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several connection through NWGW Hub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For our mobile project where we configured a few SAP Mobile Standard Apps, we have setup a netweaver gateway installed on a dedicated system (standalone), which is pretended to connect to our ERP (DEV, QA, PRD). When we are publishing the services for those applications through t-code /IWFND/Maint_Services, we found out the services had the same name in all the backends (DEV, QA, PRD). This is a problem for us, because we can not mantain the connection to our QA system, for testing purposes and the connection to the gateway's service, is made throught aliases where only one environment must set as default datasource. All work fine, we have no error the only thing is we have open only one connection for production. Our question is: How can we differentiated the services on the netweaver gateway in order to mantain the connection with all the environment of our ERP?.

Regards,

MC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mariana,

we're having the same issue right now - did you manage to get a solution=
?

Regards,
Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

For our scenario we managed to change manually the destination (because the apps we were implementing was standard SAP with no modification), so when we want to check something in QA, we manually "redirect" the datasource. However, after I asked this question, I found out documentation about MOOC for Gateway and something about assign the "connection" to the user through roles and security profile, but I did not test it. Lets ask if he can help us with this

BR,

Mariana