Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WITHOUT BPM AND RFC LOOKUP-JDBC TO RFC SYNC SCENARIO

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

my case is JDBC-----PI----RFC (SYNC).

ESR: 2 DT REQ AND RESP, 2 MT , 2 SI, O/B SYN AND I/B ASYNC , OM AND 2 MM(REQ AND RES).

ID: ALL ID OBJECTS.

I HAD TAKEN DATA FROM DB AND GIVEN A REQ TO RFC AND GOT RESP FROM RFC AND CAME TO PI.

MY ISSUE ; again i want to post the data in to DB.

but in audit log , the msg was deliverd.But in DB i cant able to get the values.

so can anybody can help me

Thanks in advance,

Karthick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to try using requestresponse bean and onewayresponse bean modules. Please refer this link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3279529

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi baskar,

Based on this link ,i started my scenario.

u r the right person to solve my issue.

My questions,

is this possible by Beans, bcoz everybody telling only for file adapter req/resp bean will work, as it is asyn adapter and jdbc is sync,

I am confused very much.

i had created all objects again deleted, so to be clear, i have to config another jdbc channel and receiver agreement , can u explain clearly.

Regards,

karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may have 2 async scenarios:

1. JDBC to RFC

2. in same RFC call another RFC which will post response data to PI and PI will insert data in database

JDBC sender ---> RFC receiver

RFC sender (response) --> JDBC receiver (to update RFC response)

You can not achieve JDBC-RFC sync scenario

Regards,

Beena

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

for a long time, i am trying a solution for this,ok in ur case what i want to do in design. Can u elaborate.

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Using JDBC sender adapter, select the data from database and map it with RFC request structure.

2. In RFC code, once the appllication logic is processed, at end trigger another RFC with remote destination as PI and send response data

3. Create RFC sender channel in PI to receive response data

4. map response data with JDBC structure and call JDBC receiver adapter to update the database.

Regards,

Beena