Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Sender Adapter in PI 7.3 error in CC Monitoring

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a scenario where I am sending ECC data using RFC Sender Adapter.

My RFC destination TCP/IP Connection test OK in ECC. But failed when I trigger the program in ECC and getting the error as below:

Sender channel 'CC_RFC_OB_CPG_Sender' for party '', service 'BS_ICG_TEST'<br>Error can not instantiate RfcPool caused by:<br>com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcServerPool:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

and 

Sender channel 'CC_RFC_OB_CPG_Sender' for party '', service 'BS_ICG_TEST'<br>Error can not instantiate RfcPool caused by:<br>com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcServerPool:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts

(Intially RFC Destination Error was there but BASIS people did this with SAP NOTE :  Note 353597 - Registering RFC server programs)

Moreover It  is working good in DEV but error in QA only.

Regards,

Sreeni.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have seen some threads and some where I saw that to re-enter the user and Password.

I did the same and also changed re entered host name.

Now its working good.

Thanks a lot to our super SDN.

Regards,

Sreeni.