Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Material listing/Exclusion- System not issuing error , when material not listed for particular customer

Hello Experts,

Material listing and exclusion feature is not working in my system, as it should.I want that if someone tries to create a sales order for a customer, with a material , which is not listed for it, then system should issue an error message.

Let me present the situation, first.
1. There are 2 procedures assigned to my sales order doc type.
   ZA0001- mtrl listing
   ZB0001- exclusion

2. ZA0001 has 3 condition types- ZCS1,ZPL1, ZA01
   ZB0001 has 1 condn type - ZB01

3. Each condition type has an access sequence with the same name as the respective condition type.
4. Each of these access sequences has access numbers and condition tables associated with it.

5. There are condition records maintianed, in VB03, for these condition types.   

6. I turned on analysis-listing/exclusion in va01, while creating the sales order.
   Initially, system was saying "access not made (not initialized) for my condition type ZCS1.

[This ZCS1 has only one access sequence (ZCS1) and access no. 10 associated with one condition table, called 515.

This table 515 has 2 fileds "ZMATNR", which is material and "ZZSOLD-to", which is supposed to be the customer.

Both these mentioned z-fields are present in the list "Maintain allowed fields for listing/exclusion" in spro (SD-basic functions-listing/exclusion)]

So, I checked the following fields in access sequence, in SPRO.

Should I make the same change to all the access sequences, for all my condition types?

I am presently getting the following messages but  still no error and can save the sales order.

[By the way, the entry in VB03  (condition record) is for the sold-to party and nothing is available in system for the payer.]

Have I missed something?

Do I have to do any separate configs , for the error message?

Thanks and regards

P.R

Tags:
Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question