cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material listing/Exclusion- System not issuing error , when material not listed for particular customer

former_member473962
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Material listing and exclusion feature is not working in my system, as it should.I want that if someone tries to create a sales order for a customer, with a material , which is not listed for it, then system should issue an error message.

Let me present the situation, first.
1. There are 2 procedures assigned to my sales order doc type.
   ZA0001- mtrl listing
   ZB0001- exclusion

2. ZA0001 has 3 condition types- ZCS1,ZPL1, ZA01
   ZB0001 has 1 condn type - ZB01

3. Each condition type has an access sequence with the same name as the respective condition type.
4. Each of these access sequences has access numbers and condition tables associated with it.

5. There are condition records maintianed, in VB03, for these condition types.   

6. I turned on analysis-listing/exclusion in va01, while creating the sales order.
   Initially, system was saying "access not made (not initialized) for my condition type ZCS1.

[This ZCS1 has only one access sequence (ZCS1) and access no. 10 associated with one condition table, called 515.

This table 515 has 2 fileds "ZMATNR", which is material and "ZZSOLD-to", which is supposed to be the customer.

Both these mentioned z-fields are present in the list "Maintain allowed fields for listing/exclusion" in spro (SD-basic functions-listing/exclusion)]

So, I checked the following fields in access sequence, in SPRO.

Should I make the same change to all the access sequences, for all my condition types?

I am presently getting the following messages but  still no error and can save the sales order.

[By the way, the entry in VB03  (condition record) is for the sold-to party and nothing is available in system for the payer.]

Have I missed something?

Do I have to do any separate configs , for the error message?

Thanks and regards

P.R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I just checked in system and came to know that there are no field with the name of ZMATNR and ZZSOLD-to. How did you add these two fields in allowed fields catalog? If you need to get your issue resolved then you have to check it from the beginning. Have you checked field names as I suggested?

Thanks

former_member473962
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes ,they are not std. SAP fields but they are present in the "field catalog (listing and exclusion sales/distribution)", in spro (SD-> listing/exclusion->Maintain allowed fields for listing/exclusion).

I also checked the following communicatio tables , in SE11 and found the two SAP fields present there.

• KOMKG - zmatnr
  • KOMPG-zzsold_to
  • KOMGG- zmatnr & zzsold_to

If you wwant me to check somewhere else, please instruct me accordingly.

Regards

Papri

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Why are you using these fields when standard fields are there for this purpose?

Thanks

former_member473962
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ali,

I did not configure the system , so cannot say about that.

I have to investigate it now because it is not working properly now . Supposedly it was fine in the past.

I just checked the stucture KOMG also and did not find the two fields there. Do you think, that can have a bearing?

Regards

P.R

former_member211526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The yellow exclamation mark means that field value is not available in the document. From your example field "brand" is not populated in the sales order.

ZMATNR and ZZKUNNR are also not populated in the sales order. These fields should appear in the document and must be populated. Check - Does these fields appear in sales document anywhere ? The problem clearly is - the values of the fields are not populating in the order. Hence the access if not made(fulfilled). In your document MATNR is populated and KUNNR is populated but not ZMATNR and ZZKUNNR.

Hope this helps !

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Are you saying system was working fine with these two fields in the past? As said by Ron matnr and kunnr are populated but zmatnr and z kunnr are not. First you have to investigate why z fields are used when standard fields are there. You did not configure the system but you can rectify it now. If still you insist to use these z fields then yes they should be added in all structures used in determination. I will check and update which structures system use in determination.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Cross check the field names in document and condition table. In your third screen there are fields in table customer and material but fields in document ar3 blank. Why this is so? I think you have not taken the correct fields. Please check and update here. Material field is matnr and customer is kunnr I think. I am sorry if I am telling the fields name not correctly because I have no access to system at the moment. You just check at your end and update here.

Thanks

former_member473962
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have turned on the analysis in VA01. When I do so, system first gives the details of the exclusion type  ZB01 and this is what it gives.

I am not concerned about those which say "condn rec missing" because I can check them.

I want to understand as what is meant by the messages "access not made". Here is an example. What does the exclamation mark , in yellow ,mean?

After checking details for all the access nos. of ZB01, I click on the green arrow on top. Then the other condition types (listing) are revealed amd two of them says that "access not made", although the message no. varies in each case. Refer screenshot below.

By the way, the change mentioned by me in  earlier, of checking the following checkboxes in SPRO ,has been reversed by me.

Right now ,none of my access sequences has the following checkboxes checked for them.

Can some one help me to understand what is missing here, please?

Regards

Papri

former_member473962
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have checked SE91, in application area V1.

Both the message nos. 117 and 118 are present there.

Still sales order can be created , with materials , which are not maintained for a given customer in VB03 combinations.

Regards

PR

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether these messages are Available in the system with tcode SE91

message class- V1

117 Material & has been excluded

118 Material & is not listed and therefore not allowed

former_member473962
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

I do not have access to this transaction code ,so applying for the same.

In the meanwhile, is there any SAP table which I can check to confirm the same?

Regards

Papri