cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value of the Sales Order is Zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue with Sales order.I created a sales order in which Net Value of the Sales Order  in the initial screen is getting displayed as Zero.

I created an other sales order identical to that of the previous and that sales order had a net value displayed in the initial screen.

Could someone advice what causes this situation and how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

mohamed murshid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check for what combination, system is fetching the pricing in both the sale orders.  From your comments, I feel, a different combination has been fetched in those sale orders.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,Your answers were very helpfull.I found the actual reason for the cause of the problem.It was because Reason for Rejection was entered in the Item line.

Many thanks to Mr.Lakshmipathi,Mr.Naren and Mr.Mani who gave helpful answers to solve it.

0 Kudos

Hai Mr Mohamed,

We use to face this type issue, when a user  press ENTER key before entering all he input fields.

In our pricing procedure For base price key combination is

Customer / Material / Plant.

User some times enter customer (SP&SH), material code and qty in item and press enter.

Then they will enter plant.

At this point the Net Value will be zero. In that sales conditions, you can go to condition,

Click update and choose option

CCopy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks  Lakshmipathi and Sorry Naren I could not provide you the screen shots.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you dont mind ,Can you share your screen shot of that and also Pricing Procedure ?

Thanks,

Naren