SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing of SD billing request in SAP ISU

former_member421468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to invoice (ea19) of SD billing request but it gives error :

The existing billing documents cannot be invoiced (CA XXXXXXXX)

Message no. EB074

I have done all related configurations as per the link : http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/14/b49a0bae2b11d289c20000e8215862/frameset.htm.

After creation of billing request (VF01) I had checked table DFKKINV_TRIG for source document cat 'VBRK' but no entries in that table. Please suggest whether I missing any configuration or process. Currently we are using ECC 6.0 EHP 5.0 version.

Is it necessary to activate ISU_INV_1 (Convergent Invoicing 1) business function for this functionality??

Regards,

Harshal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Harshal:

Are you using ISU?  you do not need that switch, but without it you would need to adjust event R403 to allow for the data constellation to invoice.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Harshal:

Are you using ISU?  you do not need that switch, but without it you would need to adjust event R403 to allow for the data constellation to invoice.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

Yes, I am using ISU. What adjustment needs to be done in event R403. Please suggest.

Regards,

Harshal

0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

In the event R403, you need to copy and create a Z function module of ISU_SAMPLE_R403 where you will have to mention the logic for invoicing group to club the consumption billing doc(ISU) and the SD billing document coressponding to a particular contract account.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Rakesh