Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAZ billing type in Billing Plan

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have assign a credit limit to a customer xyz of $1000, and while creating a order assign a billing plan F2 and directly invoice from the order, this time order value is $1000, so system is smooth and cant hold the order.

If again I generate the second order with even $5 system block the order due to credit limit so far each and every thing is fine.

But what happen some time if user edit the previously made order and enter another billing plan with billing type FAZ even with the value of $1, system block the order with the full order value...

Can any one tell me that why system behaving like this, some time even customer value is consume and user enter the FAZ value too system cant block the order...

As per my knowledge credit check is not assign on the billing type... its might be not the problem..

Looking for the gurus response..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran

Please check 1096009 and 1065954 note. If you do't find anything please let me know.

Thank$

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

Active Contributor Silver

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran

Credit management is always checked at order or delivery level. What I understood from your post is that you created an order of $1000 and created its billing with F2. Customer had credit limit 1000$ and if you check in FD32 credit limit used is 100%. After this if you will create new order system will block it for credit limit check either you enter amount 1$.

If you are saying that a customer has credit limit of 1000$ and credit limit used is 0% and user created the order but did not created its billing. In VA02 while editing this order user enters FAZ billing type in place of F2 system gives credit check message then this is not possible.

If I am not understanding your issue then please elaborate with some example step by step.

Thanks

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mozzam,

system is giving abnormal behavior, my credit limit has been finish mean consume 100%, i consume it in 5 different sales order, in which create invoice of two sales order, billing is order related, and 3 order are open no billing is take place so far.

Now if user open the first order where he alread create the billing document, and at item level go to billing plan and if enter faz billing type and input any value lets say system give the credit block message and block the order, although it was just inputting the faz illing type not incresing the order value, than why system behaving like this...

or if user did the same in any other document amongst 4 order system cant do like this.... if repeat the above excercise in the billing plan..

I believe credit management dont have any link with billing type FAZ, kindly advise the solution, or its a system bug...

Looking for the response...