cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can it identify (in single shot) how much customer code does not have  any transaction in their ledger (FBL5n)

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep

In one shot I don't think so this is possible. You have to check in VF05N or in BSEG table. Use Vlookup formula. I think no T.code will tell you exactly what you want. Let other comment on this.

Side Comment: It is interesting requirement. Can you share why you need to check this?

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer this OSS Note 541559 to see Customers who have generated no sales.

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=541559

Thanks

Naresh K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep -

You can create Query using Transaction SQVI. Join Table KNA1 and BSID having Outer join on Customer.On Selection screen of Query Choose

• Customer (KNA1-KUNNR )
  • Account Group (KNA1-KTOKD) = 0004 (Bill To Party)
  • Entry Date/Posting Date from BSID (based on your requirement)
  • Customer (BSID-KUNNR) = Blank (Should be blank)

On Output you can Select KNA1- KUNNR & BSID-KUNNR and other fields from KNA1 if required.

On output you will only get only those Bill to customers which are there in KNA1 but not in BSID for the time period mentioned in Selection Screen.

BSID will only give open transactions/balance of a customer for that period,if you want to consider closed transactions/payment from a customer for that period then i will suggest to create another Query using BSAD and KNA1 or write a program which will give output based on both BSID and BSAD table.

Regards

Amit