Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues creating an IFLOW

nilambari
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am working on creating an iflow for File-PI-Proxy based scenario

There are few concerns:

1. The final channel name that is generated is the Channel ID which has a prefix of the source and target system. Is there an option to disable the channel id? so that we can have the channel name as the one we mention.

2. Also it is observed that an Integrated configration is created in ID for the iflow thats created in NWDS.Now for eg. if the channel from that Integrated Configuration is modified, its not reflecting in iflow. could u pls advise on this.

3. Also i have multiple iflows to be implemented that would be using same receiver channel. Is there an option to reuse the channel which has been created in one iflow in other iflows?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nilambari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What's the SP of your PO version?

1. The final channel name that is generated is the Channel ID which has a prefix of the source and target system. Is there an option to disable the channel id? so that we can have the channel name as the one we mention.

>>While creating Iflows you have to mention some Id (that's is nothing but Iflow Id) and that will be prefixed in every sender and receiver channel of your iflow. So in short reusability of channels while using Iflow is not possible for now.

2. Also it is observed that an Integrated configration is created in ID for the iflow thats created in NWDS.Now for eg. if the channel from that Integrated Configuration is modified, its not reflecting in iflow. could u pls advise on this.

>> Did you refreshed your Iflow??

3. Also i have multiple iflows to be implemented that would be using same receiver channel. Is there an option to reuse the channel which has been created in one iflow in other iflows?

>> I think in PI7.31 SP06 you have the option to reuse channels but i am not sure.

I am using PO (PI7.31 SP05) and for scenarios where i want to reuse channels i have opted for ICOs

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilambari,

Q1: Channel name in ID?

Q2: Synchronization issue in tool.

Q3: option Not available at present

Regards,

Prasanth