cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail Notification for PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

as a basis admin In my case the user is not getting the email notification in POs. That too only the particular user having this problem.plz suggest me how to proceed further.i went to SOST and i didnt found any error or un sentemails there.plz guide us to proceed further,

Thank you..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would try sending the user a test mail from SBWP.

Also I would check SOST to see if I can find that mail that he didn't receive, it may have been sent without errors.

regards

Rick Bakker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case if the issue is with only one PO notification, probably whatever you have mentioned is best approach. If the issue is consistent for any notifications to that user then please do the above mentioned checks.

Regards,

Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following and let us know the status.

1. Email id mentioned in SU01 user master

2. Ask your functional team to check the SRM PO requester partner number in display mode of SRM PO and verify the linked user id in SRM Org. structure, some times there could be two id's for the same user without proper email id update could cause this.

3. Also, ask functional team to check the employee business partner through SRM Admin (via portal) and check the details of user email id.

Regards,

Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govardhan,

Thx for ur reply

As we dont have any Functional team for help, kindly suggest regarding the 2 and 3 how to proceed check,,,