cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP INSTALLATION STOPS AND GET ERROR ''Migration monitor erro 103"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Techies,

im installing ECC6.0 EH4 Non ides with ORALCE 10.2. with patch 10.2.0.4 on Windows 2003 R2 64bit.

Everything is going well but, at the IMPORT ABAP phase the jobs are failing and getting above Error. This is the 3rd time iam installing freshly

again same problem.  ihave gone through some forums and stopped/started Database, increased tablespace etc... in the2nd time Installation.

But no use please please please kindly  Help me ASAP with perfect solution to fix  this and continue my installation Today without any errors.

PLease find the  attached Installation LOG.

Thanks&Regards,

pavan.                   

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please attach the logs of the following package.

1.SAPSSEXC.log

2.SAPAPPL0.log

3.SAPSSEXC.log

4.SAPAPPL2.log

5.SCPRVALS.log

6.SEOSUBCODF.log

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joseph/ Deepak,

im unable to upload SAPAPP Logs  becoz these are more than 6 MB.

please Share ur mailds ill mail this Logfile. im uploading remaining files. Please find the attached

regards

Pavan

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Check SAP  Note 491174 - Composite SAP note for ORA-01034

As per the logs there are database connection issues.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm few things.

1. What is the size of your PSAPTEMP & PSAPUNDO tablespaces in  your system.

2. what is the size specified for the parameter shared_pool_size in your initSID.ora file ?  Please refe the note Note 690241 - The Shared SQL Area in the Shared Pool and large SQL Stmnts .. Try to set to atleast more value than your present value and try.

Point 2 should fix your issue.

You should create spfile and try to restart the DB again so that your parameter changed will be in effect.

Please check and provide your feedback.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh thanx for the reply Vimal, i've uninstalled SAP&Oracle and Installed SAP on Mssql 2005 everything

is now Fine..

idono why im gettiing same error when install it on Oracle. i got same error for 3times. is it  memory issue ? coz ihave only 2GB of ram..

---pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

The issue seems to be related to memory. I could see that the installation was stalled when the Oracle DB was not able to allocate shared memory.

ORA-04031: unable to allocate 4120 bytes of shared memory ("shared pool","select col#, grantee#, privi...","Typecheck","kgghteInit")

(DB) INFO: disconnected from DB

Regards,
Mudasir

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Please share SAPAPPL2.log file details.

Just a small information. Such errors are comman in system with low resources ( CPU and RAM). You may retry the installation and check whether failed jobs are getting completed one by one.

Regards,

Deepak Kori