cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM Standard Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am supposed to activate all SAP standard workflows for QM. I have never worked with workflows before but have knowledge about SAP QM. How do I go about activating all QM standard workflows in the system? (except iDoc and Certificates). Thank you.

Regards,

Bilal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Rushikesh_Yeole
Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a very broad requirement. I have attached screenshots of all QM workflows.

First you need to look which need to activate and test.

Activating is simple and can be done through SWETYPV. [tick check box for activate as per required event]

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to activate all notification and inspection related workflows and get them ready for use. The company's users need to use them (their standard functionality, as in receive alerts and mails for example when a lot is created or notification is completed etc.) How do I do that? Let's say I want to activate Process Quality Notification (QM-QN-NM) and get it ready for 4 SAP users to use. How do I do that?

Rushikesh_Yeole
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

1. Switch on event trace using SWELS

2. perform all business tcode for which you want to activate workflows.

3. using SWEl ,look at trace and identify business object and events.

4. then Tcode SWETYPV , find WF template. you just need to activate type linkage.

If suitable WF template not found or did not cater your requirement, then we need to go for custom.

any issues, give me business object and events.

activating only for 4 users can be done by start function modules that will be later part.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went to spro

went to the node for notification processing activate workflow template

opened it

assigned agent to it

I put my username as an agent for complete notification

then i went and completed a notification

checked SBWP

no workflow or mail

what can I do now?