Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice block when stock is quality inspection

former_member357396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the goods receipt the stock becomes the quality stock when quality inspection in activated. Our client requirement is the invoice verification should not happen when the stock is in quality inspection it should give an error message. When it comes to unrestricted only the invoice verification. What settings i have to make to achieve this requirement.

Regards

Badari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

already answered correctly.

1) Set 'QM proc. active' indicator and '0007' on control key

2) Maintain Q.info.record

3) Create new purchase order, not already existing PO, because the control key should be assigned to purchase order item

4) If an inspection lot has not been made UD or rejected, the payment will be blocked automatically in vendor invoice (you can see this on 'Payment' tab)

Regards, DoWook KIM

former_member357396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to see the payment block but when i process the payment it is allowing to process the payment

Regards

Badri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By making the settings sysyem will allow to do the invoice verification and it will block the payment.

The reasom for blocking will be for quality reasons.This block can be removed manually and payment

can be done.If you want the system to stop from doing invoice verification then you have to make use

of user badi at the time of miro and build  the logic.

CSN

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. It is SAP standard behaviour.

There is no restriction for creation of vendor invoice, only you can set "block for payment".

And the blocked invoice can be released via transaction MRBR.

As already mentioned, if you want to stop creation of vendor invoice, you have to implement enhancement.

Regards, DoWook KIM

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check the costomization of control key. for this go to SPRO -> QM-> QM in ligistic -> QM in Procurement -> Define control key

Check for control key 0007, there should be Block invoice mark.

former_member357396
Participant
0 Kudos

I have made the settings as per the guidelines given by you but still it is allowing to make invoice verification and payment also done to vendor.

Regards

Badri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad

Please check the Define attribute message in SPRO-->MM-->LIV. You need make message 280 E (error).. You can do it from SM30 also. Table T100S and message M8 280.

regards

Srinivas

former_member357396
Participant
0 Kudos

i maintained that one also as error message but system is allowing to do liv no message is appearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad

In the material master, please maintain QM procurement flag in Quality Management view. also muaintain QM control key invoice block (I guess 0007).

check this.

regards

Srinivas