cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Customer Tax Classification at Site level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I try to maintain the customer tax classification on Retail Sistem using T-Code WB02.

That customer have three sales area, which is every sales area must be set on different tax amount.

But, when I set the tax on one sales area, the others change into the same amount.

At the same time, i want to change the cust price proc on every sales area, but it can set on different amount.

I don't know why this two field needs different way to set.

Is there a way to solve this problem?

Thanks expert.

Best Regards,

Gilberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gilberto,

Although tax classification is under Sales Area data, it is not a sales area-related data and is unique in country level (Check the table KNVI, which stores customer tax classification data).

So, you cannot differentiate tax classifications for a customer in sales areas belonging to same country. You have to find another way in order to differentiate tax classifications, and customer pricing procedure field is definitely worth a look at.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your helpfull info.

I check on SPRO and i find the setting which tax classification is not belong in every sales area, but on country ID level.

In Customer Pricing Procedure like shown below, which is all of them just differentiate when to set the tax on business process, but no one can set no tax.

1    Standard Inc Tax

2    Standard Exc Tax

3    Interco Inc Tax

4    Interco Exc Tax

5    GTM Standard

Is there a way to set no tax, maybe on the other level or this level if possible?

Thanks in advance,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gilberto,

If your customer will be liable for tax in a sales area, and not liable for tax in another one, make him liable for tax for your tax condition type, and differentiate pricing procedures. Ie, if customer pricing procecure is 1, determine a pricing procedure with tax. If customer pricing procecure is 2, determine a pricing procedure without tax.