cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I assign the deleted delivery number to another?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I have a business case where I want to assign a deleted delivery number to another delivery. How can I configure that? Any idea?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please don't try to do that. Strongly non recommended. What is business requirement? Share your complete requirement. May be you get some better idea.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a sales diversion case, and as business requirement need to be the same delivery number to be reused for another ship-to party.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sorry but this is not possible. You can use external number for deliveries but in one delivery there will be a unique ship to.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even if you delete delivery , it will keep log in CDPOS and CDHDR table.

Now you have a case of sales Diversion.Please help us to understand that How it will solve your problem,if you assign deleted delivery number? This seems to be more of Process related issue.

Does Excise duty applicable on your invoices?

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amr,

Probably, if the complete range defined for delivery is used. You can get it archived. Once the documents are archived, may be you can use the same Number range(Provided there are no exceptions).

But as per me, this is not advisable. Because, if there are integrations with BW system. It may cause inconsistencies.

So, it is not good to reuse deleted delivery#.

Regards

Dhilipan

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

in standard - no way

but if you want to crash it - just abap it

regards,