cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI/User-exit to change exchange rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In standard, the exchange rate is taken from table TCURR to calculate expense type VERP (per diems).

I want to change the exchange rate based on some calculations.

Could you please let me know any BADI/User-exit to do this.

Thanks,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for the responses.

Sally,

BAdI FITV_REP_CCC is not getting triggered in the process of creating a travel request and expense report through portal.

Sreekanth/Lukas,

I agree user-exit EXIT_SAPMP56T_002 is getting triggered but the table parameters are not getting filled.

Solved the problem by implementing the method CHANGE_TRV_OBJECTS in the BADI AFTER_TRIP_SETTLEMNT. Changed the table parameters IT_VPFPS and IT_ROT (TE cluster).

Thanks,

Satish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Satish

Previously we delivered the BAdI FITV_REP_CCC (see note 666086) which allowed some additional control over the currency exchange rate but that said, some corrections have been delivered in Q3/Q4 2012 to avoid rounding errors and differences so you might want to take these into consideration also.

Hope it helps

Sally

SreekanthKrishn
Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish,

Please mention on which scenario/t-code you want to change the exchange rate.

Thanks,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

The requirement is for transaction PR05 when calculating expense type VERP (per diems/meals).

Thanks,

Satish

SreekanthKrishn
Contributor
0 Kudos

Satsh,

You can use the user-exit EXIT_SAPMP56T_002 and change the values in table parameter BELEG.

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Sreekanth. The actual process of creating travel requests and claiming expenses is through PORTAL not PR05 transaction.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can still use EXIT_SAPMP56T_002 as Sreekanth suggested. It's accessible via SMOD enhancement FITR0003. This Exit is called every time a trip is saved, doesn't matter whether it's from backend or portal and it doesn't matter what status the trip has (so be careful what you do inside that FM and use control structures querying the trip status directory within your coding!).

Cheers, Lukas