cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Release because Credit Limit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When I release the sales order because credit limit block, on the next day the sales order become block again.

Is there a way to make the sales order not blocked again once it release?

I want release the sales order forever.

Maybe some setting on sales document type, credit limit check, or customer site.

Please advice experts,

Best Regards,

Gilberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't wanted to re-block the sales order after release then you can check the belwo  fields in ova8

1.Deviation number of days(make these field value as 365 days and test)

2.Next review date number of days

Once order is released logically it has to block again when you do the changed interms of increase in price.

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I know that the number of days can release for more days, but it will blocked again someday.

Is there a way to make it release forever?

In my terms, my boss will do the release but he often go overseas then he don't want to release the same Sales Order in the next day if the Marketing Staff haven't deliver the Sales Order yet.

And also we release without do the change of price is because that is for our trusted Dealer so they can order more.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I would suggest you to check the the maximum days took for a sales order to proceed further after release(which means delivery or invoice)

For eg..If my maximum days for an order to process further after release is 365  days then I can Put 400 days as deviation..In your case also you  can put some 999 or more by considering your processing time.

Regards

Raneesh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

In standard this is normal behavior. Once you have released an order it will be ready for delivery until you increase its quantity or value. I don't know anything in standard which causes the order to block on daily basis without any change.

For making my understanding more clear: Lets take an example. You created an order today with 2 quantity and 200$ Value. Order blocked. Now you released it in VKM3 and sent it to warehouse for delivery. Warehouse didnt delivery today. Tomorrow this order will be blocked again? Is it so?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I consider about fill the days with 365.

Thanks in advance Mr Raneesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes sir, exactly like what you said.

I use VKM4 which is similar with VKM3.

But on the next day the Sales Order become block again without any change on it.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Can you paste your screen of OVA8. Check your combination and copy the screen shot here if possible. I just want to check the settings for Next review date and some other settings. I am afraid there might be some user exit applied for this. Please share screen.

Is it happening from all orders and from beginning or just for some specific order or time?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes we use user exit RVKRED09. I try to avoid editing that user exit, if I can find another way on SPRO.

Yes it is happen on every Sales Order which have credit limit block.

Thanks in Advance,

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please copy complete screen like below one. Also have you checked the user exit? There might be some problem in user exit logic. Please cross verify the user exit logic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below its the full screen. Also i use user exit RVKRED09.

But i try to avoid update an user exit if i can find the other way to solve this.

Thanks in advance,

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You settings seems ok to me. Now I am sure this is happening due to the user exit you have implemented. For what logic you are using this exit? Did you check the exit with your ABAPER? This is happening because of the user exit. Standard settings are ok.

Thanks

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Which credit you are using? Simple or automatic? Also tell me are you saying without making any change order is going to block status or there is something changed in order? Please clear these things.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

sorry for making this understanding.

I use automated credit control on risk category with path SPRO > Sales and Distribution > Basic Functions > Credit Management/Risk Management > Credit Management > Define Automatic Credit Control.

Yes, we release some Sales Order because that is for the trusted Dealer so they can order more.

Regards,