cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass values to sales group in invoice for rebate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to create a access sequence (Sales org/Sales group/Customer) for rebate. I created a new field Sales Group in rebate field catalog. I added a access to BO03 condition type and pass the values to sales group in invoice at item level because it is coming at item level. But when I created access it is KOMK table, in invoice it is moving into KOMP table. Value is not passing when I create invoice hence not finding condition record. Can you please help how can I map this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A way to handle this might be;

1- Creating a field like ZZVKGRP, its check table should be TVKGR.

2- Adding ZZVKGRP to field catalog KOMP.

3- Equaling its value as of VKGRP's value in sales order (VBAP-ZZVKGRP = VBAK-VKGRP)

4- Transferring this value to VBRP in copying control routine (VBRP-ZZVKGRP = VBAP-ZZVKGRP)

This wil work. It won't take much time, but maybe there is a better way, I'm not sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply. It worked but when I use scales it is taking only first value irrespective of scales. Can you please let me know where to check and change?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In standard SAP It is not possible to determine accrual rate based on Scales. You can only maintain one accrual rate.It will accrue rebate amount in invoices based on accrual rate not based on scales.At the time of final settlement of agreement,It will calculate accrual amount based on scale and create credit/Debit memo of Difference amount.

For eg if customer order 20 Qty @ $ 5.00 then customer will accrue  20*5*0.015= $ 1.5 at the time of invoice, but at the time of final settlement, system will calculate Rebate amount based on Scales and creates another credit memo of $0.5 ( 20*5*.02 -1.5) 

QtyRebate Accrual
101% 1.5
202%
303%

Refer this Note 1002874 - Rebate: Determination of condition rate based on scale

If this Note is applicable for your version then you can actually Switch on this determination based on Scales.

Try this, if it helps.

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

usually the rebate conditions are determined only in billing document (due to pricing rerquirement 24).

So I would suggest to setup the access sequent to fill VKGRP from KOMP-VKGRP, so that it is determined in billing document.

Best regards,

Ivano.     .