Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't view Material Maintenance

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

I have installed SAP Application server  and client version 6.0.4.0. when I login in SAP Manufacturing and try to view Material Maintenance  i get an error as below:

An internal error occurred; contact technical support

Feb 13, 2013 4:05:33 PM

what I missing during the installation? can someone help me?

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Please, share with us the corresponding defaulttrace file (more info about important log files to analyze ME application problems you can find here).

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for your response Alexander,

here is the trace file

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vian,

The error:

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key MIN_QUEUE_TIME.DESC

..indicates that resource bundle(with field labels) cannot be found. This could be due to messed deployment or maybe incorrect configuration (missing\incorrect java options related to language). First of all I would check java options to make sure they are set exactly how it is recommended in the installation guide. If everything is ok there, I'd try redeploying the app.

BTW, what is the UI language you are using?

Regards,

Konstantin

0 Kudos

Vian,

Please, pay double attention on parameters  -Duser.country, -Duser.language. Note that JVM parameters you set according to installation guide are case sensitive.

Br,

Alex.

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

hi and thenk you for your response (Alex and Konstantin)

we use the both english and Swedish in the web browser.

please, can you guid me to check the language in java option?

thank you

Vian

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

Alexander the language for  -Duser.country, -Duser.language is  US and  english.

Br,

Vian

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vian,

"-Duser.language=english" or "-Duser.language=en"? The latter is expected.

Regards,

Sergiy

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

sorry the '-Duser.language=en' that is right

and i want add that other stuff and maintenance are working, it is only the Material Maintenance that doesn't works.

Regards,

Vian

0 Kudos

Hi Vian,

I just have re-checked Swedish language in browser in my 6.0.4.2 system, but it works fine.

Still, I think it is a java parameters problem. If you can provide access to your system, support message will help to find the solution faster.

Regards,

Alex.

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, it looks as if there is a reference in Material Maintenance to the property MIN_QUEUE_TIME.DESC, however, it does not exists in ME properties file. This could be a result of either custom changes (by means of ME SDK) or using a reference to this property in the configuration of Material Maintenance activity (for example, defined in Activity Maintenance).

The basic version of SAP ME does not have such property at all, and Material Maintenance works fine there. If you are using a basic SAP ME without customizations, you can try to upgrade to a later version of SAP ME and use the same WIP/ODS. If the issue persists, then the reference is likely to be

inside of the content of the database - then you can try to use a new empty DB where the content should be re-created from scratch.

Regards,

Sergiy

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Alex,

sorry the SAP system is installed in my develop computer and it's not configured for the providing access so i think it's no working for me.

Regards,

Vian

vian_abduljalil
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Sergiy,

thank you for your help. the problem was in content database as you said , so i created a new database and installed the basic SAP ME using the new database and deployed as new software.

And it is working now 

thanks

Regards,

Vian

Answers (0)