cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM, Tasklist is generated but project cycle is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question regarding ChaRM. I created a charm project. Logical Component is assigend and IMG project is created.

I have activated ChaRM and the ChaRM check is green completly. When I create a tasklist a tasklist is created.

But the phase is  'created' and the project cycle which should be created as well seems not to exist. A switch of the phase is not possible due to the missing cycle.

In the Maintenace project the Tasklist ist shown in the landscape-->ChaRM tab

where the project cycle should be shown there is only one character shown  ':' nothing more.

The number ranges are created:

CRM_SERVIC 

/TMWFLOW/v

/TMWFLOW/d

/TMWFLOW/m

/TMWFLOW/p

Anyone any idea?

Thanks in advance and Best Regards.

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I had some starnge issues same as yours, if i choose any object in popup after generation other objects is lost.

I solved like this:

After successful generation you will see Pop-up to wich object you want to go next Task list or Service Desk transaction, at this moment dont choose anything just close it.

Then all objects will be save.

You can enter them after this.

Regards Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

If consistency check is showing green and after task list create , switch of the phase is not possible.

Issue with the managed system user access, provide the sap_all or admin access and try it.

Mananged system user needs to have the access to create IMG project in spro_admin transcation of managed system.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

A switch of the phase is not possible due to the missing cycle.

Are you getting any specific error/Logs?

or its only you cant see the cycle name, have you checked the sap notes     1871579,1904305, 1616495 1620896,

Also do check whether you have proper authorisation too.

Please update.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The maintenance cycle phases remains without changes in solman 7.1.

For old projects, project created in solman 7.0, you can choose several options:

- you can close the maintenance cycles-task list and create a new ones after the upgrade or

-  you can leave the old projects maintenance cycles open and use them with the old SDMN after the upgrade

All old projects will be stored in a special table at the first  start after  upgrade and  for these old projects you can  work  with it in the same way  as in the past, table /TMWFLOW/OLDPROJ.

All new created projects will be generated within the new crm_ui environment.

You also have the possibility to enter a new created project in table /tmwflow/switch and if you do so an old crm-document will be created  if you generate tasklist and service desk transaction out of transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN.

So, there are several possibilities depending on your needs and decision about on which environment you want to work.

Thanks

Shrikant