cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to decide whether the putaway for a inbound delivery or goods receipt posting occurs first ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any help me to know , which customizing path decides whether the putaway for a inbound delivery or goods receipt posting occurs first.

regards,

AJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Please check the following config. section

Logistics General-> Handling Unit management-> Basics-> Delivery-> Define Sequence of Transfer Order-Goods receipt.

You can use this indicator to define whether goods receipt for an inbound delivery should occur before or after the transfer order is created.

Please let us know if we understood your question and let us know if it helps.

If you would like to skip putaway. You can remove the relevant for putaway indicator at the item category level.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

I am also facing the problems with the user when asking either i have to create inbound delivery or GoodsReciept.first..Also i like to know which settings decides whether the process is having PO followed bygoods reciept  and PO followed Inbound delivery..I mean either WM way or IM way..

we are having 3 process

PO-GR-TR-TO

PO- GR-VL31N inbound delivery-TO

PO- inbound delivery -GR (is that possible ?

where to check this process settings..

Please guide me.

Regards,

Lakshmi Vaidhyanathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will find Confirmation control key in the PO Confirmations tab. It's again the call of Business.

If they would need Inbound del->GR for IM process. We should make sure confirmation control key is defaulted.

So, system will prevent them if they bypass creating inb. delivery and directly perform GR.

if they need GR to be done directly. No need to default CCK in the PO confirmations tab.

PO->Inb. deli->GR is possible. Yes, make sure CCK is provided in the PO.

And also check the config. which i mentioned in earlier post.

Regards

Dhilipan

former_member324258
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

PO- GR-VL31N inbound delivery-TO

As per my understanding system will not allow to GR before VL31N.

You have to do first Inbound then GR.

Thank You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you friends.Any config related settings available for this.