SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment item no showing in purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we are using BCS Budgeting.

While creating the purchae order the commitment item field is appearing blank. Commitment item is showing in traceon but the same is not reflecting in purchase order Account assignment.

Commitment item field is appearing while creating the Purchase requisition.

Kindly guide me if i have miss any configuration.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally while creation of PO with reference to PR, all the PR account assignments will be copied to PO. Are you processing same process or creating PO individually.

Activate FMDERIVE trace and find out whether commitment item is trigerring or not.

Regards

Rao

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

You are right If i create the PO with reference to PR the commitment item is copying from PR.

But here I am creating the PO individually,

Commitment item is triggering in FMDERIVE trace but it is not reflecting in PO.

Regards,

BABU

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the Account Assignment Category settings in the PO for the Commitment Item field?

Thanks

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating the purchase order the commitment item field is appearing blank.

I have checked the mappings in FMDERIVE.  and also checked with traceon in FMDERIVE.

I have observed that for commitment item with 30/3 combination is not picking in purchase order creation.

Other than 30/3 combination is picking in purchase order creation.

can anyone suggest why the system is behaving like this.

0 Kudos

Hello. Check the account (trx. FS00 for example) if the account has got the commitment item filled.

You have a derivation for this, haven't you?

0 Kudos

Hello Osvaldo Lopez,

I have derivation for the respected GL in FMDERIVE and the commitment item is reflcting in FMDERIVE Trace on.  But the commitment item is getting blank in Purchase order.

I have one observation in this issue : Commitment item created with 50/3 is reflecting in PO. But Commitment item created with 30/3 is not reflecting in PO.

Pls guide if i have done any mistake in configuration.

0 Kudos

Hi Former Member, please do a new PO from the begining and with the entire operation.

If you don´t know how to trace, please check note 666322, or this link about "Trace Tool".

Good luck!