cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 5.3 immediate termination issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

We are running GRC 5.3 SP18 for CUP , oracle and Unix environment.

Everytime immediate termination request is processed, it creates the user IDs /account in SAP Systems if use account does not exist,  before GRC locks the user account in SAP Applicaton. Auditors have issue with user account getting created by GRC 5.3 in SAP ECC before locking the account, if user account did not exist in SAP Application before.

Is there anywhere in GRC CUP configuration, we can stop the user ID creation for Immediate termination ?

PT.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me know rephrase my question

Is there anywhere in GRC CUP configuration that we can do to stop the user ID creation in SAP systems whiel processing the Immediate termination request type in GRC 5.3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pranav,

I'm still not sure what your issue is.  Is your issue that a CUP create/change/unlock user request can be created after a CUP termination request is created?  Then the CUP create/change/unlock user request could be processed prior to the CUP termination request?

If what I stated above is your issue then there is a possible solution.  You can limit the CUP system to allow one pending request per user.  If a user tries to create CUP termination request and gets error message that there is already a CUP request pending for this user - admin can then go cancel that request.  Once CUP termation request is created new CUP requests for that user cannot be created.  To set this configuration setting see below path - set it to Mandatory="Yes".

The negative side to this is the settings functionality - for example a CUP unlock request cannot be created while the user has a pending CUP change request.

Configuration -> Request Form Customization -> second page ->One User per Request per System