cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get the company code on SAP SNC production system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Could you please help in extracting/getting the BUSINESS PARTNER of the COMPANY CODE in SNC system. When checked in tcode "BP", the business partner for the company code does not exist and also share the company code related tables in SNC.

Really appricieate your help. Do let me know if futher clarification or details are required.

Regards,

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

You can't CIF company code to SNC as it is not supported in SNC.

To my knowledge there is no company code tables related SNC.

But you can do you can create company code manually and assigned it in SNC.

Please note:Plant can have only 1 BP organization assignment so if you are going for company code as BP org for plant then you can't assign different BP org other than company code.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankit,

I am assuming you are talking about the BP assigned to the Plants / DCs CIFed over from ECC to SNC.

Unlike Vendors, the BP for Customer Locations needs to be created manually in SNC and you then have to assign it to the corresponding Plants / DCs manually.

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Barath,

BP for plant and other location is CIFed to SNC system but for company code (used for billing at country level) are not present in SNC. Not able to get the compnay code viz CIF. BP to be assigned to plant/DC in location master is the BP of company code. Can you please help as to how i can get company code to SNC.

Also please share the tables related to company code.

Regards,

Ankit