SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fund management updating control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am configuring Fund Management module. When I am doing MIRO, getting a error, ''Annual budget exceeded by 7,200.00 INR (FM PB Availability Control) for document item 00002. Here in line item 2 GR/IR account is coming.

In Fund management updating control configuration, I have select MM invoice receipt. But if I select MM Goods Receipt, then the error is not coming.

So please clarify me that what the functionality of these two options.

Sourav

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you select OFUP setting as 'MM Goods Receipt' then FM document will be generated at the time GR posting but Budget AVC will not happen while posting of GR document as per the functionality (PO commitment will get reduced as actual). In the other way if you select 'MM Invoice Receipt' then FM document will be generated at the time of MIRO posting and also budget AVC check will be happened.

Hope you understand the functionaliy

Regars

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rao,

So if we choose MM invoice receipt option, then at the time of invoice posting, Po commitment budget should reduce and actual will be update. Then please tell me why system asking to maintain the budget again. We have already allocate commitment budget for the same.

Sourav

0 Kudos

Hi Sourav

Are you using commitment budget or payment budget?,what is the profile. also check at the time of PO creation commitments are created or not?. If PO commitments are in place then at the time of MIRO posting comitment will get reversed and actuals are generated.

Regards

Rao

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you define the commitment item for GR/IR? It should be with financial transaction 40.

Regards,

Eli