cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant Maintenance auto scheduling for specific work center or strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

For my preventive maintenance I have made strategy based on our department at our company. Where I also used same Main workcenter.

Now would it be possible if i change or skip date of any plan exist in that strategy.

So system can auto update or re-schedule its further plan accordingly relevant to that strategy and work center.

I don't want system to populate plan with conflict dates.

Please suggest

Basit Ahmad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have used strategy base plan.. so order will be generated as per strategy only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i know, but would it be possible if u change any order plan date so system should all other plan where same strategy or work center is being used.

As per my point of view system knows that same main work center can not be allocated for 2 different tasks at a same time. So can we handle it through some changes regarding main work center?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Basit,

You may look into changing the respective Strategies, or Task Lists, and then rescheduling the plans if your change has to do with the frequency of the works.

However each Maintenance Plan has its schedule, and therefore, it's not possible to reschedule that way based off the Work Centre. Perhaps look into whether you can use fewer Maintenance Plans with more Items., so you have less schedules to maintain.