Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PArtial lot during inspection of delivery

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends ,

In our system  ,out of all inspection lots with origin 10 , for few partial lot exist and for other doesn't . Can anybody help when the partial lot will be asked during RR of inspection lot and in what case it will not .

I am bit confused with partial lot concept in SAP . Please help .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check below.

1) Batch managed material?

2) Inspection lot for each batch split item?

3) Batch split in outbound delivery?

I think you can get answer by yourself.

Regards, DoWook KIM

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DoWook ,

I tried but not getting the exact things, if you can explain a little bit that will be of great help .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding to my above question , I would like to describe what I understood about these partials lots :

A partial lot is used when during inprocess inspection we are inspecting material again and again or in otherwords when inspection is carried out more than once during produciton process .

As during in process inspection , we will record results by mentioning the partial lot no so while delivering the goods , partial lot no will be entered also .

As in my recipe we are :

1. assigning inspection type 150 and reference as "No relation" .

2. while inpection of  lot of origin 03 we have to manually enter partial lot no then record results against each operation of the process order .

3. Confirmation of operation and yield is enterd by PP and not dring RR .

4. Once all the operation are inspected , UD is done .

5. while inspection of lot of oring (10) , system will ask you the partial lot .

Here I am bit confused , how this partial lot is playing role in delivery . Please help and correct if anything is wrong .