cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing icons on buttons when displayed with PDA

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am developping an online application for my PDA by using WebDynpro. The application contains several buttons with icons. When running it on my PC everything is fine. But when the application is displayed in the InternetExplorer on my PDA the icons are missing and the tooltips too. Is'nt it possible to use buttons with icons at all on PDA or what else could be my mistake?

Thanks for help.

Sybille

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sybille!

I faced the same problem some time back. I used to get the displayed in the views when normally showed but When i tried to use an image submit button or any button with an image on it! I couldn't get it displayed?

Was your problem resolved!! Try setting the image through a context variable. I am not sure if it works or not! i mean Map the image source to a context variable and try setting it programatically!

Cheers

Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sybille,

WebDynpro UI like Button has some unsupported properties in mobile devices.

imageAlt, imageFirst, tooltip, width properties are ignored for PPC, Blackberry

and Nokia Series 80 devices. Details could be found at:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/62/832cf3cd35004aa4ea8a2378c8a2be/content.htm

regards

jo

0 Kudos

Hi Jo,

many thanks for your quick reply and the helpful link. I suggested that displaying an icon on my PDA is not possible, but the image is set by the property imageSource and I didn't find any hint about that one in the documentation. So I wasn't quite sure...

Greetings

Sybille

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jo,

I believe you have worked on Webdynpro for Mobile device.

I am having rpoblem with the contents of table not showingup in the BlackBerry simulaotr. Can you help me on that.

Regards,

vikram.