Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass upload of document - Title missing in search

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have successfully uploaded documents into Solman project using SM_FILES_UPLOAD program and now the files are available in project KW folder. When we upload the documents/files, the name of the document is captured in the file path.

As a next step, we need to assign these documents to the respective business structures and in respective tabs. For this, i am using the option "Link to solution manager document" and it shows all the documents uploaded, but the main problem here is "Title" or file name of the original document is not appearing whcih makes it difficult to do proper assignment.

Is there any way we can get the document title also in the search option.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i guess you need add those things in the document attribute,  i never tried this before, can you check this sap note 1511252, let me know will you able to proceed as stated.

Thanks

Jansi

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jansi for the quick response. Yes you are right, we need to add the title for each document before upload in attributes. But this involves lot of manual work as we have to add title for each document row by row.

Is there any way i can do it by default so that the file name is captured in title or is available while adding it in solar01.

SAP Note mentioned by you cannot be implemented in our system.

Regards,

Imran

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any solution? Because, I guess if I have to add title for each and every row during upload, it takes a lot of time and the very purpose/advantage of mass upload is lost..

Hoping to get some alternative to get this issue resolve.

Regards,

Imran

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any update?