Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EM TM Integration Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We are integrating with EM with TM.

We are getting following set of messages. All settings looks fine but event messages are not seen in EM.

Can you please let me know how to resolve the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Madhup

With User ID of USER in T code SLG1

Data tables for application object type ODT20_FU successfully set up

Determination of evt management relevance of appl. object ODT20_FU by function

Objects for AO type ODT20_FU will be evaluated using function ODT20_REL_FU

Subordinate log created for object /SCMTMS/S_EM_BO_TOR_ROOT 00000000006100000123

Start of evt management relevance processing for application object /SCMTMS/S_EM_BO_TOR_ROOT 00000000006100000145

Application object type ODT20_FU not relevant for object TMS_TOR

Start of evt management relevance processing for application object /SCMTMS/S_EM_BO_TOR_ROOT 00000000006100000145

Application object type ODT20_TO relevant for object TMS_TOR

With User ID of RFC USer in SLG1

Event message(s): Date 11.02.2013,17:04:01,CET, user RFCREMOTE, transaction

Event message has been posted to SAP Event Management

Total event messages 1 sent to SAP Event Management

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MarcoFreischlag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

did you check the "EM Relevance of APpl. Obj." in transaction /n/saptrx/asc0ao for Business Process Type TMS_TOR and Application Object Type ODT20_TO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes all basic setting as the SAP Course on EM TM integration looks fine which I attended.... nothing major and basic miss. Activated switch framework as well. But nothing seems to work.

It seems EVENT MESSAGES are coming inside EM but not getting processes. There are messages in t code /SAPTRX/EVM_STATUS - Event Message Processing Status List

@5D@    Unprocessed    FU    00000000004100000156   SCHEDULED    SCHEDULED    08.02.2013    06:37:50    UTC    08.02.2013    07:37:50    CET   0

@5D@    Unprocessed    FU    00000000004100000318   SCHEDULED    SCHEDULED    08.02.2013    08:09:42    UTC    08.02.2013    09:09:42    CET   0

Thanks.

Madhup

MarcoFreischlag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

the corresponding Event Handler was already created in your EM system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats the issue...no data is visible in /SAPTRX/EH_LIST - Event Handler List transaction code.

madhup

MarcoFreischlag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

In your log you have the following info

Application object type ODT20_FU not relevant for object TMS_TOR

Application object type ODT20_TO relevant for object TMS_TOR

but according to your not processed event messages it seems that they are related to the FU Event Handler which is not relevant for your scenario.

did you check the queues for in TM and EM? anything stuck in there? mapping profile set up for you TM system? any additional infos in slg1 in EM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco

Basically we have a scenario where TM and EM are in same box. I have checked all queue but nothing pending.

Also mapping profiles are set properly.

Nothing additional log apart what i mentioned. All FO FU are getting stuck with same message again and again.

I checked all basic settings.

Any other place if i check in debug. I also maintained breakpoints at standard BAPI mentioned in training material (XXXXX_ADDEVENTMSG_02) but its not stopping.

Can you please help?

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Madhup

MarcoFreischlag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhup,

hard to say without checking your settings. can you create an OSS message so that somebody can check your system?

Regards Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marco,

Thanks for your help.

Right now the we are able to send the data from TM to EM.

The logs are still there but the issue was "logical system" was defined in T000 table for client.

Same system is getting picked up and the system we defined TMXCLNTXXX was not getting picked up. Hence the profiles were not processed properly.

Right now we are evaluating if there is any impact on CIF and PI due to this.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,

Madhup

MarcoFreischlag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You can start debugging here ==>> check your PPF settings for TOR

PPF Adapter for Output Management --> PPF Adapter for Output Management --> Direct Output Agents --> /SCMTMS/TOR with Agent Name "SEND_EM_DATA_FROM_TOR"

Standard Class is /SCMTMS/CL_OUTMGMT_EXEC_TOR -> DISPATCH_INT set an external breakpoint - it should stop if your configuration is correct.

Regards Marco