Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax amount not reflecting in report

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created an Service order externally with Account assignment "P" and "D" with basic value Rs.5000 + service Tax, Tax amount is 618 and total PO value will be 5618. but in the report under commitment  only Rs 5000 is reflecting. pls refer the screen shot.

how ever if i do a purchase order with account assignment "Q"total PO value including tax amount is reflecting correctly. is this behavior correct? or any setting to be changed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mandar,

Could you check in CJI5 report which amount do you display? You should see in both reports the same amounts

Regards,

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sara,

I checked in CJI5, there also only basic amount is reflecting, how ever i have created a Purchase order with "Q" and tax code "IE-10%BED,2%EDC,1%SHEDC,VAT4%(NO CR),CAP-NON-CEN"  in this case PO amount with Tax is refleting in both reports. don know what exactly is the problem.

also if i use the Tax code "U0-12% BASIC SERVICE TAX, 2% EDC, 1% SHEDC" which i use for service order, in the purchase order  with "Q", in this case also only basic amount is reflecting in both reports.

Regards,

Mandar

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mandar,

If you go to your purchase, don't you see the same in both reports than in the puchase order item--> conditions --> NET ?

Regards.,

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sara,

in the conditions only the basic value will appear and if any conditions like discounts, freight, will appear.

my problem is with Tax., i have service order with service tax (12.3%), but in the report am able to see only basic cost. pls find the scree shots of the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mandar,

Please check following SAP notes.

Note 1491430 - Incorrect Commitments for Service Items

Note 1492317 - Incorrect commitments after posting service entry sheet

Check if these notes are relevant for your issue and if yes, once notes has been applied, execute RKANBU01 by entering order and Project.

Replicate this scenario in test system first and check if it resolves your issue.

Regards

Tushar

mandar_mahuli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, The Note 1491430  is already applied in our system,  i think that when ever we use the tax code which is non cenvat or non creditable the report will show the amount with tax as the tax pat is also an expense.  and when ever we use the tax code which is creditable system will show only the basic amount. and the Tax part of it will credited to us again.  Mandar

Answers (0)