SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode for Billing doc Change in SAP ISU

former_member192465
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i am in process of creating extractors ( datasources ) via Delta Enables Function Modules.

I was told to create extractors on DBERCHZ. But the Table ERCH holds the created user,date,time and changed user,date which will be useful in function module extraction selection for custom delta.

My understanding is whenever a billing doc is changed the table ERCH will be updated and correponding Individual Line Items data in DBERCHZ Table.

In order to test it i tried ea22 t code tp display but i am unable to find out a t code by which i can change the existing billing doc no.

Your suggestion is highly appreciated on which is the t code to change billing doc.

Normal vl02 t code when i use it says no doc exists even though data in ERCH Table for that billing docs.

Thansk & Regards

Bhanu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Periodic Billing document once created can't be changed ,you can either reverse the billing docuement(EA20) or perform adjustment reversal on the billing document(EA21).In both the cases change is captured in ERCH.

Manual Billing document(EA16) data can be changed but before they are released for invoicing .If they have been release for invoicing , the billing details can't be changed .(Adjustment reversal not allowed in this case).

Hope this helps.

Thanks..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

Periodic Billing document once created can't be changed ,you can either reverse the billing docuement(EA20) or perform adjustment reversal on the billing document(EA21).In both the cases change is captured in ERCH.

Manual Billing document(EA16) data can be changed but before they are released for invoicing .If they have been release for invoicing , the billing details can't be changed .(Adjustment reversal not allowed in this case).

Hope this helps.

Thanks..