cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure in Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to create a billing document from another main billing document.

I want to call up new pricing procedure when I create the second bill with reference of main bill.

Have tried copying control and pricing procedure determination but no luck.

Could anyone suggest how could I call up the different pricing procedure if i am making another bill with reference of the main bill(accounting already released.)

Please feel free to suggest if question is not clear.

Thanks & Regards

Yamini bajpai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yamini,

1- Copy the standart routine while copying from one document to another. (VBRK/VBRP).

2- Add VBRK-KALSM to the locals in the code.

3- Assign this routine in your copying routine (VBRK/VBRP).

If you don't do this, system will not look at the pricing procedure determination tables, it will just copy the pricing procedure.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Ms. Yamini Bajpai,

Will u explain the requirement for a SECOND pricing procedure.

If you explain the business scenario, experts may advise even better solution too.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manikandan,

We work upon milestone billing.Therefore in the second bill the remaining amount(lets say 40% of the project amount along with CST) will be added.

Whereas in the First Bill we were not charging CST.

Therefore we want that in the second bill another pricing procedure get called up which would add up the CST in the Grand Total.

We have already maintained the required posting i.e OVKK PP determination,Copy Controls,Doc.Pri.Procedures etc.

Along with that our second bill is also working as Invoice List LR.

We were thinking of another solution such as marking CST Condition Type as invoice list.

Therefore I have 2 things in mind:

1.Calling Up different pricing procedure

2.Marking condition as a Invoive list.

I hope scenario clarifies the issue and requirement.

Please do let me know if any other piece of information is required.

Thanks & Regards

Yamini Bajpai

Former Member
0 Kudos

check wether the determination of the pricing procedure is happening correctly and maintain a unique docn pric proc for the target billing document and try.

also check the copy ctrls thoroughly and carry out new pricing should be selected in the copy ctrls.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear T and Aditya,

I have already tried VOFA with different doc.pric.procedure and maintenance at OVKK.

Still there is no changes in pricing procedure of the second bill.It is copying from the first bill only.

In copying control :

Copying Requirement is 029                Billing Qty: blank

VBRK/VBRP: Blank                              Pos./Neg: blank

Pricing type: B(Carry out new prcing)

pricing exchage: blank

Pricing sourse: Blank.

In my next discussion I am attaching few screenshots as well.

You can refer to that.

Thanks & Regards

Yamini Bajpai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think it is possible in the standard SAP. Please refer to the note 14136. u will have to develop a routine and assign it in copy ctrls

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yamini,

In VOFA, if you have two different billing types, then in each billing type, in field Document pricing procedure you can give a different value (e.g. A, B).

And then (in OVKK) in pricing procedure determination you can determine different pricing procedures.