cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked document's are not affecting in customer credit management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

my claint want one reqirement customer parked document's also Has to display in customer credit limits, if it;s possible please let me know how these will affect.

Thanks in advance .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Siva

I don't think this is part of SD credit mangement config.

Further, for credit mangement control behaviour of FI - A/R documents. You can take help of FI team. They should be able to suggest you. How to have following configure in place in SPRO, where you have either both SD & FI-A/R or either of them relevant for credit management:

IMG - FI Acc - A/R & A/P - Credit Mangement - Credit Control Account - Define Preliminary Settings for Credit Management

Thanks, JP

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

What do you mean by parked documents? Are you using Tcode FV75 for parking? And where do you want its impacts? In FD32 or where? Always explain your query in such manners that reader understand the whole scenario.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ali.

sorry for the non clarification.

Yes we are using FV75 for parking & has to impact on FD32,  could you please guide me to overcome this issue.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siva

Parked document value can not be added in standard application FD32. You can make customized application but in my opinion in standard this is not possible.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ali sir if you dont mind , could you explain what is the purpose of FV75

Thank you so much