cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Services not appearing on Create Travel Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are currently using EA-HR    605    0032    SAPK-60532INEAHR.

When we go to Create Travel Request, there is no option to select mode of travel, hotel pref etc.

Our clients are using the Comments field to do so. However, this is not mandatory.

2 issues:

How to view travel services? Also, why doesn't the From City appear on the form? Only destinations available,

How to make Comments mandatory?

Attached screenshot.

Appreciate any help please.Points to be rewarded.:)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Actually just one more point, make sure you also active entry of travel services in the entry screens for trip schema PL for your trip provision variant (see my screenshot  - tcode FITVFELD_WEB  > trip provision variant > trip schema PL doubleclick for the entry schema) and also I think for comments the customizing is limited for trip schema PL because of the underlying proicesses it builds so dont think comments can be made mandatory

>>>> Can I also just add that as per rules of engagement, we do ask that you dont encourage points for reward in order to keep the quality of contributions in the spirit of the community rules .. cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Worked like a charm.

I noticed that activating the travel services also enabled sent to travel desk.

We dont want that button to be shown as an email will be sent to the travel desk as per the process is there a way to disable it.

Thanks so much Sally...Awarded you as deserved ::D:D

salmanasghar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot! resolved my issue as well, even after 9 years:)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Monika_
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also described in consulting note 1912145 - Option to add travel service missing in ESS travel request.

Regards,

Monika

0 Kudos

Did you check the IMG activity for this?

SPRO
Financial Accounting (New)
Travel Management
  Travel Request
   Travel Request ESS
    Other Travel Services
     -> Define Other Travel Services

If no entry available then the Travel Service will not be display in portal system.

The IMG documentation should explain everything here that you need