Dear Gurus,

I have 2 PI Environments  which are Dual Stack as per below:-

Development:-

Component Version: SAP EHP 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.1
DB: 11.2.0.2.0

Production:-
Component Version: SAP EHP 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.1
DB: 11.2.0.2.0

As our business environment heavily uses the PI system for daily business, we are planning to configure Alerts for all the error messages that happens within PI Abap Stack (for instance SMQ2 errors and etc) and Java Stack (for instance Runtime Workbench Errors such as Message Mapping errors and etc).

What we plan to do is to configure it such a way whereby once an error happens either in the Abap or Java Stack in PI environment the system should be able to trigger an alert which would create a HPSM ticket automatically to the specific Resolving Group with Priority 1, 2 or 3 respectively based on the severity of the issue. HPSM (HP Service Manager) is our Ticketing Software that we are currently using.

I believe for a start the objects or the output of RSALERTDISP should be the input for the incident.Hence I am looking to configure this via CCMS if there is an option available within CCMS to do this. Is this applicable to be configured via CCMS.

Hoping to get some feedback from all the soonest.

Thank you.

Regards,
John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for the replies, for now I am going to use the CCMS_AUTO_REACT_OP_COMMAND auto-reaction method which will send the alert information to OS level and can execute a script which will create the HPSM ticket.

We are not using SOLMAN for now.

Thank you.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you using SOLMAN system as well, then I will suggest to look into SOLMAN-Interface Monitoring (CCMS included). You can find relevant documentation on that also.

Regards

Soumya

Former Member
0 Kudos