cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System settings in V/08

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I went into t-code V/08 I found 2 additional fields in my pre-prod environment : TSPP and Pricing Type.

In my DEV/QA environment, these fields were hidden.

After a lot of fight, I found that there is a system settings [ top right hand button in the same screen] and could hide or display those fields.

My question is: where do the default system settings come in from ?

Is it related to any version/ ehpx/ patch / oss note?

Will appreciate no wild guesses.

Regards

Raghu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghuram

I will tell you what is the use of Price type in v/08   Just some times if we have changed the price from 200 to 300  then if users want to check the old price also it is possible

How to check ?

Just do test what i will tell just change the price in condition tab but before that You give Carry out new pricing in v/08 for your pricing procedure

And go to VA01 Here give the product.. on the menu bar ---EDIT----New pricing document is there

just click And now go to condition tab --here now you can see the old price

If you dont click here if go to condition tab diractly you can see new pricing

And one more thing is some time Users my be restricted not to see exact price of material then also it is possible but this requirement will be made by ABAP

If you want further clarification  OPEN the page 307 GLYINE WILLIANS BOOK

IT IS CLEAR

i hope you are clear ....if you any doubt plz let me know

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i understood clearly, your question was on Transaction specific pricing procedure and pricing type in V/08 i.e., overview screen of V/08

TSSP is used befor 4.0 versions where we dont have flexibility to define special pricing procedure for INTERCOMPANY, CREDIT scenarios, then system will check TSSP indicator and programatically determine the type of pricing procedure

to understand your DEV/QA screen we need your system screenshot

awaiting your feedback to help further

regards,

santosh

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

not quite sure what you mean...

just in case look at standard tables T683S and T683T - may be someone extended them...

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

unanswered, unknown.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I am also not very clear about the TSPP field.

However the Pricing type is nothing but a pricing type we also use in copy controls and also repricing in sales order itself during times of price change or masterdata change. This is more pricing procedure specific rather than copy control and this overrides the copy control set up for a specific pricing procedure. For other pricing procedures, the set up used in copy control takes precedence.

Having said that, we are yet to see any scenario involving a generic pricing type and then a specific pricing type for one particular pp for the same transaction. Atleast I hv not used it so far. I am sure you also have not explored this so far . I dont see any need also.

I work in ECC6 and my system has these 2 buttons. So I dont think they are version specific.